CJATF Artistic Selfie Contest
Cicely’s Jazzy Art and Technology Foundation Launch Contest
How creative are you? For this photo contest, we want to see how creative you are in taking selfies. You have to be in the photo and it has to be one you took yourself; however, if others are in the photo with you and you have their permission to enter it, that's okay too!
E-mail your original photo(s) to email@example.com for a chance to win a $100 gift card to Best Buy (1st place winner) teen winner and $50 credit card for 1st place adult winner. The contest starts April 7, 2016 and ends April 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
To be eligible to win the contest, you must follow the steps outlined below including e-mailing your original photo to the e-mail address provided.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Before you enter the contest, please read our complete photo contest rules. Thank you and good luck!
Steps to officially enter and share your photos to the Artistic Selfie Photo Contest:
1) Take the most artistic photo possible. (No crude or lewd pictures will be accepted or tolerated. Pictures must not include drugs, alcohol or any obscenities of any sort. Pictures submitted that contain obscene material will not be entered into the contest.)
2) E-mail your selfie photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address, town, e-mail and phone number so we can contact you if you are a finalist. You must be 18 years of age to send in a selfie for the contest. However, if you are a minor, you can have your parents send in your selfie along with the signed photo release form that can be found below.
3) Three entries per address only.
4) Please use creative tools to enhance the creativity of your photos. The use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other photo-editing programs are encouraged to be used for this contest.
4) Only cellphone cameras must be used to capture selfie(s).
Deadline to enter this contest is April 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
The winning photo may be featured on the www.cjazzyart.com/foundation page and also at the CJATF launch party. It may also appear on some of the CJA social media websites.
CJATF Photo Contest: Selfies
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF TEXAS WHO ARE AGES 13 AND UP AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins at 12:01 AM CST on April 7, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on April 18, 2016, when all entries must be received.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This contest is only open to legal residents of Texas ages 13 and UP as the date of entry.
4. WINNER SELECTIONS AND NOTIFICATION. If you are a parent sending in a selfie of a minor, the parent must be present to receive their prize on April 20, 2016 CJA Launch Party. No prizes will be distributed to anyone 18 years of age or under. There will be 10 finalist selected to participate in the juried exhibition at the CJATF launch party (5 teens and 5 adults). The entrant with the most votes will receive first place (teen and adult categories) and will win the $100 Best Buy gift card and in the adult category a $50 credit card. The winner will be contacted by phone. No crude or lewd pictures will be accepted or tolerated. Pictures must not include drugs, alcohol or any obscenities of any sort. Pictures submitted that contain obscene material will not be entered into the contest.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be two (2) winners. The prize is one (1) $100 gift certificate to Best Buy (may be subject to certain restrictions including expiration date) for the teen 1st place winner and a $50 credit card to the adult first place winner. The winning photo may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be featured on the foundation webpage, the Photo Contest page, and Facebook and Instagram fan page.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE. Finalists and winners agree to allow CJA or CJATF to use their name, picture, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All entry materials become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. The copyright in any submission shall remain the property of the entrant, but entry into this Promotion constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation, with or without attribution, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or display such Submission for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by the Sponsors and/or others authorized by the Sponsors, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world, for the duration or the copyright in the submission. Sponsors and/or others authorized by the Sponsors shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Submission.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsors, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Cicely’s Jazzy Art and Technology Foundation.
CJA/CJATF Photo Release Form
P.O. Box 762
Frisco, TX 75034
Permission to Use Photograph
Subject: CJAFT Selfie Contest
Location: Frisco, TX
I grant to CJA/CJATF, its representatives and employees the
right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with
the above-identified subject. I authorize CJA/CJATF, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that CJA/CJAFT may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
I have read and understand the above:
Printed name ______________________________
Organization Name (if applicable) ____________________
Signature, parent or guardian ___________________
(if under age 18)